Monday, May 28, 2012

"And my God will meet all your needs..."

 Last week the girls and I went through all of the photos I've taken since January when I arrived on the island.  Without realizing, I was actually taking what seems to be 'before and after' pictures.... God has provided in the craziest of ways for New Hope! Prayer is powerful and everything seemed to come just at the perfect time. In His time, not our own....Check it out:

Before: Check out the shelves in the background

After: Look at all of the books & supplies that have been donated!

Before: This was the stove we used when I arrived
After: Thanks be to God for the donation of this one!


Before: This room was used only for eating (and exercising?) when I came.

After: Now it's a classroom with a built-in desk area & cabinets!

Before: Check out the kitchen in the back left corner
After: Cabinets, stove, pots & pans



And our most recent addition the house:
Before: We had no storage/closet space for the girls
After 1: God moved the hearts of those who came to visit and helped with the funding for  built-in closet/drawer space.
After 2: Now that we're more organized, there's more room for God to bring us His daughters!
(And He's filling our house quickly!)


Through prayer and petition, God has provided for our house & school more than we could ever imagine.  Thank you to all of those whose hearts were moved by the Lord to donate and/or help make it possible!

And my God will meet all your needs, 
according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus
Philippians 4:19 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! I look forward to going there myself in October 2012 for a short trip. Can't wait to see what God will do.

    ReplyDelete