Saturday, March 17, 2012

Visitor!

Last week Amy came to visit! Amy is my roommate, discipler, friend, challenger, prayer warrior and all around soul sister as others have referred.  It was such a blessing to have someone come to visit my life for just one week. There are not too many words to describe our time together, so I will let the pictures do most of the talking. 
First day visiting the school!



Amy got to join me and a friend on our daily 3pm walk in the mountain.

Amy got to use her Spanish and have some good conversations with our house mom, Yartiza.

She bought sandals from our Women's Workshop that employs women in our barrio (neighborhood).

We went to the Monument!

Amy got to be a part of our nightly devotions.  Our little girl's prayers brought her to tears!

Then we headed to the beach! Such a relaxing time to soak it all in.
As usual, all things must come to an end. She left at 3am Sunday morning.
Thanks for coming Amy! Each day is a memory I'll never forget!


My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
John 15:12-15

No comments:

Post a Comment